Everyone is welcome. If you attend the 9:05 worship, just head to your Sunday School class after the service is over or come at 10:00 a.m. Please wear a face covering during worship and Sunday School. It is the right thing to do right now.
- The nursery is open for infants and preschoolers 8:45 a.m.-noon with Victoria Inman and a volunteer in Room 125.
- K-5th grade students are invited to the small fellowship hall for Sunday school with Ms. Scarlette.
- Students in 6th-12th grade are invited to the Youth Room, Room 206 for Sunday school with Adam Mottershead and Ashely Perkins.
- The Faith and Family class meets in the Wesley Foundation for a study of “The Wired Word”, which includes discussions and scripture inspired by current events. Our conversation often centers on raising a family with Christian values. Please join us! We have snacks and strong coffee! For more information, contact Carmen Huffman
- The Serendipity Class meets in the Weekly Library, Room, 115. They play audio excerpts each week to discuss, so no prep is needed, and you don’t need to get the book, Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. This class meets in a hybrid format at 10 am: we meet face-to-face in the Weekly Library, and we also provide a Zoom link to join virtually. Email Serendipity Sunday School Class to request the Zoom link. Thank you, and best regards, Adrienne (for Billy too). For more information, contact Adrienne Stuckey.
- The Contemporary Issues Sunday School Class meets, when it is safe to do so. The class meets on the second floor across from the Choir Room at 9:50 or after the first service is over. All are welcome. Please contact Ed Taylor for more information.