Everyone is welcome. If you attend the 9:05 worship, just head to your Sunday School class after the service is over or come at 10:00 a.m. Please wear a face covering during worship and Sunday School. It is the right thing to do right now.
- The nursery is open for infants and preschoolers 8:45 a.m.-noon.
- 2-4 year olds are invited to the nursery for Sunday school with Ms. Victroria.
- K-5th grade students are invited to the small fellowship hall for Sunday school with Ms. Scarlette.
- Students in 6th-12th grade are invited to the Youth Room, Room 206 for Sunday school with Adam Mottershead.
- The Faith and Family class will meet in the Wesley Foundation.
- The Serendipity Class will meet in the Weekly Library, Room, 115.Sunday, August 22, the Serendipity class will begin a new series: Red Letter Revolution: What if Jesus Really Meant What He Said? by Shane Claiborne. We will play audio excerpts each week to discuss, so no prep is needed, and you don’t need to get the book.This class meets in a hybrid format at 10 am: we meet face-to-face in the Weekly Library, and we also provide a Zoom link to join virtually. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Zoom link. Thank you, and best regards, Adrienne (for Billy too)
- As the Contemporary Issues Sunday School Class resumes meeting in July, we will spend several Sundays discussing: How Job, Ruth, and Jonah intersect with Covid-19. The class meets on the second floor across from the Choir Room at 9:50 or after the first service is over. All are welcome.