Cullowhee United Methodist Summer Day Camp registration is now open.
We offer two programs:
- Preschool camp is for children ages 2-5 (not yet attended kindergarten) and Elementary camp is for children who have completed kindergarten-5th grade. The preschool camp operates in the Cullowhee Kids Preschool facility and has weekly themes and activities including arts and crafts and water days on site.
- The elementary camp is based at Cullowhee United Methodist Church, but travels to the Sylva pool and various other field trips close by on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Space in both programs is limited. If you have any questions, please contact Larissa Miller email.
CUMC Summer Day Camp 2020 details:
June 8-July 31
- No camp on Friday, July 3 or Monday, July 6
- Camp hours: 8:00 – 5:00 pm (early bird and late pick up available)
- Registration: $75 per child or $100 per family if registering more than one child or $15 per week
- $800 for entire summer
- $120 per week
- Registration is first come first served and space is limited.