Whee Wednesday Small Groups Spring 2017
New Whee Wednesday Kid’s Meal: beginning January 18 we will offer a special kid’s menu for children 11 years and under with menu items such as chicken nuggets, pizza, and mini corn dogs. We hope this will help families attend Whee Wednesday for a time of food and fellowship!
New Whee Wednesday Children’s Small Group: After dinner, children should head up to room 207 for a new small group lead by Scarlette Pless called Whee Worship! Children will use the curriculum App Store: Bible Lesson’s Based on Kid’s Favorite Apps, like Mindcraft, Angry Birds, and Pokemon Go, to learn Bible stories through songs, skits, games, and interactive lessons. You don’t want to miss it!
Feb. 1 Chicken Pot Pie, Balsamic Green Beans and Tomatoes provided by Half Past Restaurant and Catering
Feb. 8 Strawberry Glazed Pork Loin with Potatoes, Salad and a mix of Sautéed Green Vegetables.
Feb. 15 An Italian Feast of Cannoli Crestini, Cartotelli, Sweet Potato Ravioli, Broccoli, Pizza Fungi, and Roasted Vegetable Salad.
Feb. 22 Meatloaf, creamy chicken and rice
5:15 pm – Food and Fellowship Dinner
- A delicious and healthy meal will be provided each week
- $8 per person, $5 per child 11 & under, $30 max per family, & free for WCU students
- RSVP required – please sign up on the pew cards, email the church at email@example.com or call the office at 293-9215.
6:00 pm-7:00 pm – Small Groups
- Infant and Toddler Childcare – room 125 with Nina Webb and Lauren Terrell.
- Children’s Small Group – the kids will play and learn stories of the Bible during Whee Worship with Scarlette Pless in Room 207.
- Youth Small Group – the youth will have deep discussions about faith and life and go on fun adventures with Cora Weeks and Hannah Van Hooser in the Youth Room #206.
- Adult Study – join Julia Trantham in the Glass Block Room #202 for a discussion of hard Jesus stories that offend us or make us uncomfortable. What do we do with these stories?
- Adult Study – join David Reeves in the Weekley Library for a discussion of hard Jesus stories that offend us or make us uncomfortable. What do we do with these stories?
- Wesley Study – the college students will meet in Wesley Foundation for Random Acts of Kindness and Destination Unknowns. And don’t miss special video sessions, “Life Hacks” with Billy Leonard from February 8th-March 1st!
- Meditative Flow Yoga – led by Chad Hallyburton in the Small Fellowship Hall, room 111.
- 7:00pm – Chancel choir rehearsal will be led by Damon Sink in the Sanctuary.