Whee Wednesday Resumes January 17
Whee Wednesday Small Groups Spring 2018
5:30pm – Food and Fellowship Dinner
- A delicious potluck style meal will be served each week.
- Cost: Free! Just bring a side dish that feeds your family plus 3-4 others.
- RSVP required. The church will provide the main protein dish– please sign up on the pew cards, email the church at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 293-9215.
- January 17 the main dish is Baked Ziti with meat or without meat.
6:00pm – 7:00pm – Small Groups
- Infant and Toddler Childcare – room 125 with Nina Webb and Lauren Terrell.
- Children’s Small Group – the kids will explore the Bible through a workshop rotation model, including story, drama, cooking, games, crafts, mission, and so much more! Join the fun with Scarlette Pless in the Glass Block Room.
- Youth Small Group – the youth will go on Destination Unknown trips, do mission projects, and have life chats at Starbucks with Alena Strahan in the Youth Room #206.
- Adult Study (until Easter) – join David Reeves and Julia Trantham in the Weekley for a time of Biblical reflection and discussion about the relationship between the LGBTQIA+ community and the United Methodist Church. This class will culminate in a letter writing to our Bishop and The Commission on the Way Forward expressing our hopes for our denomination’s future.
- Adult Study: One Hour Workshops in Room #207 – throughout this semester, 6 talented members of our church will share their expertise and gifts during one Whee Wednesday class. The variety of topics including bee-friendly plants, storytelling, woodworking, and the diversity of cultures in the Spanish-speaking world. Full schedule coming soon!
- Wesley Study – the college students will meet in Wesley Foundation for fun and fellowship!
- College Night Yoga – led by Chad Hallyburton in the Small Fellowship Hall, room #111.
- 7:00pm: Chancel Choir – rehearsal will be led by Damon Sink in the Sanctuary.