Whee Wednesday Small Groups Spring 2020
Exceptions: March 11 (Spring Break) and April 8 (Easter Break)
5:30pm – Food and Fellowship Dinner
- A delicious potluck style meal will be served each week.
- Cost: Free! Just bring a side dish or dessert that feeds your family plus 4-6 others.
- RSVP required for church provided main dish – please sign up on the pew cards, email the church at email@example.com or call the office at 293-9215.
6:15pm – 7:00pm – Small Groups
- Infant and Toddler Childcare – room 125 with Nina Webb, Bella Lemacks, and Mary Helen Alford.
- Children’s Small Group – the kids will explore Bible stories through age-appropriate hands on activities, like cooking, crafts, missions, games, and so much more! Join the fun with Victoria Inman and Savannah White in Room #127.
- Youth Small Group – the youth will study Bible stories, talk about faith and life, and do fun missions with Zack Georgopoulos in Room #207.
- Adult Study – Join David Reeves in the Weekley Library for Cool People and the Bible.
- Adult Study – Join Julia Trantham Heckert in the Glass Block Room for a video study entitled The Life of Jesus by Matthew Williams. We’ll look at key events in Jesus’ life through a historical and contextual lens to gain a deeper understanding of Jesus’ ministry.
- 6:00pm: College Night Yoga – led by Chad Hallyburton in the Small Fellowship Hall, room #111.
- 7:00pm: Chancel Choir – rehearsal will be led by Damon Sink in the Sanctuary.