Small Groups Fall 2019
5:30pm – Food and Fellowship Dinner. Exceptions: October 16 (Fall Break) and November 27 (Thanksgiving Break)
- A delicious potluck style meal will be served each week.
- Cost: Free! Just bring a side dish or dessert that feeds your family plus 5-7 others.
- RSVP required for church provided main dish – please sign up on the pew cards, email the church at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 293-9215.
Oct. 2 Half Past’s Bake Ziti
Oct. 9 Scarlette Pless’ Meatloaf
Oct. 16 NO WHEE WEDNESDAY due to Fall Break
Oct. 23 Open! Let Julia know if you’d like to cook!
Oct. 30 Cullowhee Kids’ HalloWHEEn Soup Fundraiser: consider giving generously!
6:15pm – 7:00pm – Small Groups
- Infant and Toddler Childcare – room 125 with Nina Webb and Caroline Ward.
- Children’s Small Group – the kids will explore Bible stories through age-appropriate hands on activities, like cooking, crafts, missions, games, and so much more! Join the fun with Scarlette Pless and Kathy Yurchak in Room #127.
- Youth Small Group – the youth will study Bible stories, talk about faith and life, and do fun missions with Zack Georgopoulos in Room #207.
- Adult Study – Join David Reeves in the Weekley Library for Cool People and the Bible. We’ll be studying the Gospel of Luke.
- Adult Study –Join Julia Trantham in the Glass Block Room for a humorous, thought-provoking, and meaningful video study entitled Love Does by Bob Goff. During this study we’ll deepen our faith and discover how to turn love into action in profound and important ways, just like Jesus did.
- 6:00pm: College Night Yoga – led by Chad Hallyburton in the Small Fellowship Hall, room #111.
- 7:00pm: Chancel Choir – rehearsal will be led by Damon Sink in the Sanctuary