We NEED YOU!!
If you missed the videos that were shown about Retiring the Debt during worship in April or want to enjoy them again, please go to http://www.cullowheeumc.org/church-videos/
We are including a very simple description of our building project below.
- The building was completed in June 2010.
- Cost of project: $1,025,757
- Our mortgage was $575,000.
- Over the last 9 years, we have paid $402,110 on the mortgage. This includes principal and interest.
- Now owed: $189,000
- Our payoff date is June 2021.
- If we continue on the schedule, we will pay $24,328 in interest until payoff.
- Monthly payment $4,361.
Update: As of July 6, 2017, our debt is down to $112,677.75!!! Thank you for all the pledges and gifts.
Retire the Debt Pledge Card
Please bring this pledge card to the altar during the worship service, April 30, 2017. If you are unable to attend the service, please mail the card to Chuck Wooten, Financial Secretary, CUMC, P.O. Box 1267, Cullowhee, NC 28723. If you wish, please drop it off in the church office.
I will pledge from April 30, 2017- December 30, 2018
Monthly $______ Yearly $_______ 1 time gift $________Other:$_______________
Total Pledge 2017-2018: ______________________________________________________
Name (print): _______________________________________________________________
Thank you so much for your support. Let’s ditch this debt!