Please come help prune shrubs, spread pine needles, rake woodlot debris, reseed, and spruce up the outside. Inside we will scrub, clean, wash windows, fix stuff, touch up paint and other stuff. There will be a job for everyone. If you would like to work outside, please bring gloves, rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, pruners, etc. If you would like to work inside, please bring cleaning supplies. Thank you in advance and hope to see you on March 23. Rain date is Mar. 30. If you cannot volunteer on March 23, come by the church office the week before and ask for a job.
This is not a complete list but will give you an idea of what is needed. Jobs will be on postcards on a table outside and inside the church.
· Rake up leaves and cleanup around church building and fences.
· Rake up leaves and cleanup under fire escape
· Trim shrubs and bushes around the church.
· Mulch or pine straw under shrubs and trees.
· Rake and clean up the wood cutting area.
· Pressure wash the trash containers.
Pressure wash sidewalks
· Pressure wash Wesley Bridge
· Playground Fence repair
· Clean ovens and stove tops: small kitchen and little kitchen
· Clean refrigerators: small kitchen, big kitchen and supply room behind big kitchen
· Choir people are going to clean the choir room
· Wash windows and sills in small kitchen (inside and outside)
· Wash windows and sills in big kitchen (inside and outside)
· Dust/Damp wipe furniture, wall hangings and artificial flowers through church
· Wash sanctuary windows.
· In sanctuary clean out hymnal holders of scrap papers, etc. Sharpen pencils as needed. (Good job for elementary aged children)