Sunday School Classes
- The Serendipity Sunday School Class will meet in Weekley Library (Room 117) from 10:00-10:45 for a discussion of the podcast “TrueFace” based on John Lynch’s book, On My Worst Day. During each podcast episode, John Lynch reflects, in hindsight, on an important moment of his life and the ‘awakenings’ that the experience taught him about his relationship with God. For more information, contact Adrienne Stuckey at email@example.com.
- The Contemporary Issues Sunday School Class in Room 207 from 10:00-10:45 for a DVD study on Bart Ehrman’s book When Jesus Became God. For more information, contact Ed Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Faith and Family Sunday School Class will meet in the Wesley Foundation on Sundays from 10:05-10:45 for a study of “The Wired Word”, which includes discussions and scripture inspired by current events. Our conversation often centers on raising a family with Christian values. Please join us! We have snacks and strong coffee! For more information, contact Carmen Huffman at email@example.com.
- The Discovery Class will meet in The Glass Block Room, across from the elevator, from 10:00-10:45. And begin a new book study Sunday, September 8th. We will be reading Wink’s book: Jesus and Nonviolence: A Third Way. If you would like to see more about- or order- the book, here is an Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Nonviolence-Third-Way-Facets/dp/0800636090. Everyone is welcome! Please contact Jay or I with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- The College Students will gather in the Blue Room beside the Wesley Foundation for a time of fellowship, a short devotion, and prayer. For more information, please contact Sarah Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Middle and High School youth will meet from 10:00-10:45 in the Youth Room (Room 206) to do video studies and mission projects with Hannah Van Hooser and Zack Georgopoulos. All 6th-12th graders are invited to join this class! For more information, contact Hannah at email@example.com.
- All children K-5th Grade will meet in the Small Fellowship Hall from 10:00am-10:45am a workshop rotation model curriculum. Children will dive deeply into a Bible story, first gathering together for an opening hands on activity before breaking off into age groups and traveling to a rotating station each Sunday. For more information, contact Scarlette Pless at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Infants and Toddlers will take their first steps in faith with Nina Webb and Caroline Ward in Room 125.