Sunday School Classes
- The Serendipity Sunday School Class will meet in room 117 from 10:00-10:45 for a Bible study. For more information, contact Sheri Turk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Contemporary Issues Sunday School Class in room 207 from 10:00-10:45 will study The Gospel of Thomas this fall. For more information, contact Ed Taylor at email@example.com.
- The Faith and Family Sunday School Class will meet in the Wesley fellowship hall on Sundays from 10:05-10:45 for a group study focused on parenting and families. For more information, contact Carmen Huffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The College Students will join Morgan Hall in the Wesley Foundation’s Blue Room from 10:00-10:45 for a video study called Named, which focuses on the stories of specific Bible characters. For more information, contact Morgan at email@example.com.
- The High School youth will do video studies with Tasha Youstin. All 9th-12th graders are invited to join this class from 10:00-10:45 in room 206. For more information, contact Tasha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Middle School youth will explore important questions and Bible talking points with Alena Strahan. All 6th-8th graders are invited to join this class from 10:00-10:45 in room 208. For more information, contact Alena at email@example.com.
- All children K-5th Grade will meet in the Small Fellowship Hall from 10:00am-10:45am for a one-room Sunday School model using the Whirl! Whirl! follows the lectionary calendar and uses funny videos and hands-on activities to teach Bible lessons. For more information, contact Scarlette Pless at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Infants and Toddlers will take their first steps in faith using the curriculum Frolic with Nina Webb, Wendy Howell, Lauren Terrell, and Caroline Ward in room 125.